Re: Icom 7000

Jerry VE9CD

I have had a number of issues with computer programming of rigs, the IC-7000 being one of them. Usually the handshaking problem was related to using the wrong com port, if you are using a USB to Serial adapter. I found a program that checks your adapter to determine which com port it likes.

http://www.kc8unj.com/interface.html

The link to the program itself is located near the bottom of the article which is very helpful as well.

73,

Jerry – VE9CD

---In ic7000@..., <kj4wcx@...> wrote:

help!! I Have A Icom 7000 And I Cant Seem To Get It To SHAKE hands with my computer. I bought the software and plug from rs systems.need help!!