From: ic7000@... [mailto:ic7000@...] On Behalf Of AB1DD
Sent: October-06-13 7:56 PM
To: ic7000@...
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] RE: Special VHF Duplex Offset

Jerry,

I have it in a scan group. To switch between receive and transmit, just push the button!!! :>)
Whatever you save in the memory will happen when you do this. I can't remember if I changed the offset then stored the pair, or just set each with software. It was a long time ago, I got my 7000 right after they came out. I do keep the menu setting at 600 so it will work automatically when in the repeater mode.

73,
Carl
AB1DD

Resistance is futile.