Re: [IC-7000] Relatively inexpensive Icom HM-151 mics at the DX Store -- are they genuine?

WW3S <ww3s@...>

they must have jacked the price up, looks like 79.00 now....

On 8/23/2013 3:10:18 PM, Thomas Gregor (k3ssb@verizon.net) wrote:
The DX Store is an ICOM refurbisher / reseller. I suspect that the mikes
are from condemned rigs IE: IC-7000.

Are they new... In all probability, yes.

If you need confirmation regarding the DX Store you could always touch
base with ICOM. Just a thought...

Tom G, Sr.
K3SSB

Sent from my iPhone

T. E. Gregor, Sr.
Territory Sales Manager
MASDA Corp. / masdacorp.biz
"Noster Populus Facit Descrepantiam"
1-800-HI-MASDA
610-909-4169
fire1927@verizon.net [link: mailto:fire1927@verizon.net]

On Aug 23, 2013, at 2:06 PM, "stpatryck" <stpatryck@gmail.com [link:
mailto:stpatryck@gmail.com]> wrote:

Hi folks,

I was shopping around for a brand new Icom HM-151 keypad microphone for
my IC-7000 and noticed the DX Store is selling them for $55.00 each, free
shipping. That seems ridiculously inexpensive since both Gigaparts and Ham
Radio Outlet sell them for about $95 to $105 each.
Here's the link:

http://www.dxstore.com

I emailed the DX Store and they said they're
brand new, genuine Icom mics, but just without the cardboard box.
I'm