Re: [IC-7000] Searching Transceiver Interface

N1GBE

Hi Holger,

I am also using MixW with the 7000. For radio control, I am using an interface
similar to this:
http://www.qsl.net/g3vgr/civ.html

For audio I am connecting directly between the computer and the port on the back
of the radio with shielded cables.

I also use a generic USB to RS-232 adapter because my laptop does not have a
serial port.

I have been running this setup for many years and have not had any issues with
RFI.

73 de N1GBE, Ralph