From: ic7000@... [mailto:ic7000@...] On Behalf Of
VE3FMC
Sent: sábado, 19 de janeiro de 2013 22:59
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] Re: IC-7000 don´t want to switch on

I had that problem once after I moved the radio. It was due to the fact that
the face plate was loose, must have hit the release when I moved the radio.
Reseated it and the radio was fine after that.
Rick

--- In ic7000@... <mailto:ic7000%40yahoogroups.com> , "dajetzi"
wrote:

Hello,
did the trx not switch on at all, means there is no display visible?
How do you did a reset when trx did not switch on?

Have you checked the contacts from the front panel?
Maybe the display unit get short.
Take a look here.

Relay klicking
0g-ZzcStZC9L3fEmmQ5RAamc_bSgBsCei_D7ao8G-A_aAAaFw3HQ/ic7000-relay-click-&#92;
click-no-power-problem.pdf>

73 de DO1KLM, Sigi