Re: Retransmission of Received Audio

dajetzi <da_kaeptn@...>

Hi,
you're right. It is not possible with the trx itself.
For this situations i am using HRD.

73 de DO1KLM, Sigi

--- In ic7000@..., Eugene Coggins wrote:

Hello everyone:

I am new to amateur radio so forgive me if I fail to use the proper
nomenclature. And I am a proud owner of an IC-7000.

Several of my local contacts who own Kenwoods have the ability to
record my transmission for about five or ten seconds and transmit it
back to me. That way I can hear how I sound on the radio. This can be
a very valuable tool.

I have read and reread the chapter on Voice Recorder Functions in the
manual. It seems that you can record a received transmission and are
only able to play it back, but not retransmit it. You can record your
voice through the microphone and transmit it. But it seems you cannot
retransmit received audio.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Gene