Re: IC-7000 don´t want to switch on

Tong Meco

Hi EA1RJ,

Your friend problem like S21RC,but he solve the problem and repair it by himself.

http://www.s21rc.net/?p=49

73....VR2XXZ

--- In ic7000@..., "ea1rj" wrote:

Hi all

i´m new in the group, i had an IC-7000 during 2 years and i sold it, i think it´s a great TRX (mine got the driver failure in guarente time) but it´s realy a nice TRX. Noew i have one FT-2000 and one TS-2000X, enought for me :)

I´m trying to help a friend that don´t speak english.

Her IC-7000 don´t want to switch on, when he press the on button, he ear the sound of a relay but the TRX don´t switch on.

we have check all fuses and we have made a reset but we have not found the mistake.

Anyone can help us?

tnx es 73 all