Re: [IC-7000] IC-7000 don´t want to switch on

Tong Meco

Hi EA1RJ,

    Your friend problem like S21RC,but he solve the problem and repair it by himself.

http://www.s21rc.net/?p=49

73....VR2XXZ

 2013年1月19日 星期六,ea1rj <ea1rj@...> 寫道﹕

寄件人: ea1rj <ea1rj@...>
主題: [IC-7000] IC-7000 don´t want to switch on
收件人: ic7000@...
日期: 2013年1月19日,星期六,下午3:27

Hi all

i惴 new in the group, i had an IC-7000 during 2 years and i sold it, i think it愀 a great TRX (mine got the driver failure in guarente time) but it愀 realy a nice TRX. Noew i have one FT-2000 and one TS-2000X, enought for me :)

I惴 trying to help a friend that don愒 speak english.

Her IC-7000 don愒 want to switch on, when he press the on button, he ear the sound of a relay but the TRX don愒 switch on.

we have check all fuses and we have made a reset but we have not found the mistake.

Anyone can help us?

tnx es 73 all