From: James Brock
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 12:46 PM
To: ic7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] IC 7000 Manual Notch Filter

I sent my unit to Icom for repair. But I seem to recall that I was able to
use BOTH manual notch filters at the same time when I sent in. It came back
and only ONE filter would activate at one time. I inquired the repair shop
and they said the unit was operating correctly and to look at the operations
manual. Sure enough it, though poorly written, says only one operates at
one time.

Is my seventy-one year old mind failing me? Are there other IC-7000's out
there that have are equipped to operate BOTH manual notch filters at the
same time.

Jim W7DAU Eugene, OR