From: spiritlake95 <spiritlake95@yahoo.com>
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, Aug 11, 2012 21:14:06 GMT+00:00
Subject: [IC-7000] SMOKED - BURNED UP ?

Okay -Question or more Observation:

I joined this group for help. I been planning on springing for a 7000 since we had to dump the PRO III for money to move to senior housing.

The 7000 looks like a great rig, with all the research and studying I've doing, looks like a baby Pro III.

Big Concern though - everywhere I read somebody's 7000 Smoked or Burned up??!! The driver board is toasted. Burn't. Why are these rigs burning up? or was the first ones that came out?

I'm real skeptical now........WB0OAF