Re: Should I purchase a IC-7000 ?

Jeff Rinehart <jmrinehart@...>

Ditto all the positive comments.  I run mine mobile with the main unit under the backseat of my pickup truck.  Check the photos section of this group under 2004 Silverado.  My last big trip was two years ago to Whitehorse Yukon territory, bumping and grinding along pulling our travel trailer - 10,000 mi. trouble free with contacts every couple days back home to buddies in Virginia.

There are probably better radios for a home station but you can't beat it for mobile use.  Buy the radio, use it and enjoy it.

Jeff W4PJW