From: Bob <leschyna@gmail.com>
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Jun 14, 2012 21:49:18 GMT+00:00
Subject: [IC-7000] What's new with the IC-7K?

I have been away from the IC7000 for a few years now. When I had it, I liked and and no complaints.

I am seriously considering purchasing a new one again and was looking for information as to the evolution of this radio, if any.

In other words, is there still a concern with over heating? Did they fix the audio issue with the stock microphone?

What has changed since its introduction if anything?

Thank you and 73.

Bob