From: mchalkley@...
Date: 17/04/2012 09:23:10
To: IC7000@...
Subject: [IC-7000] Audio setup

All,

I'm in the process of hooking a condenser mic, pre-amp/compressor
strip, etc. up to my IC-7000.

Does anybody have any suggestions on the best way to monitor the audio
as I configure the compression, gain, etc.?

The built-in monitor functionality works fine, but I don't think my
ears can really hear the audio well enough to evaluate it when I'm
talking at the same time...

Any ideas? Should I just try to find someone who's not too far from
my location in Jacksonville, FL to listen and make suggestions, or is
there a better way?

Thanks,

Mark
WC1Z