Re: [IC-7000] Digipan

Eric

Agreed, I was also told that HRD was really good, I am trying to do the
same thing.

Eric
On Apr 7, 2012 11:20 PM, "Jack Spitznagel" <frawg@frawg.org> wrote:

**

Chris,

Try Ham Radio Deluxe. The suite includes a very good digital comms
application that was simple to install and configure.

What interface are you using? Sound card, SignaLink, other?

Jack Spitznagel, KD4IZ
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 7, 2012, at 18:20, "Chris Black" <n1cp@comcast.net> wrote:

Nothing like learning digital , after doing voice for 30 years, to keep
the brain cells working!

I just recently got RMS Express working to send email via the Winlink
system, which is lots of fun and my thanks to some on the list for their
help. Somebody said to try PSK31 with Digipan so I downloaded the program
but am finding the documentation underwhelming and very difficult to get a
grip on.

If anybody knows of a clear and concise “getting started cheat sheet” to
get a stake in the ground for this, please contact me off list. I find that
when learning something the first time, I don’t need to know how to build
the clock, just how to tell the time.

Thanks and best 73 de Chris N1CP
Cape Cod