Re: [IC-7000] Re: no data!!

Luc

Hi steve,

Its a second hand that i sold this week and i can in no way work with any
program that does remote like hrd n1mm or mixw.

With the 706 i can see the data wehn i tune the dial!! it s must bee the
same on the 7000 i believe?

I have tested 2 laptops 1 with xp and 1 with w7 os.

i work via a usb port.

This cabel works fine from the first time with my 706mk2.

and yes i have the right comport selected end addres

Soo i dont find the solution snif snif...

Greetings

2011/1/29 Steve W3AHL <w3ahl@att.net>

Was your CI-V control working and now it doesn't -- or is this a new
configuration for this radio/computer?

Do you see data on the CI-V cable from the computer when you try to control
the radio with HRD? You won't see anything from the radio jack unless it is
responding to CI-V commands from the computer.

Steve, W3AHL

--- In ic7000@yahoogroups.com <ic7000%40yahoogroups.com>, "luc.laureys"
<luc.laureys@...> wrote:

Hi to all,

I have problem with my 7000...
On the remote jack there is no dataflow to see on my scoop...
I cant work remote with mixw,n1mm,hrd...
Pls all info that can bring me a sollution welcome.

Luc

ON7KEC