From: Urantian <oneurantian@yahoo.com>
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 8:27:40 PM
Subject: [IC-7000] Bluetooth Interface

I discovered a description for a Bluetooth interface from K7SFN's site at:
http://www.k7sfn.com/projects/bluetooth.html

My Blueparrott B250 headset arrived today, and the Jabra A-210 Bluetooth
interface should arrive within a few days. Instead of splitting up the
connections between the microphone input and speaker jack, would things work
just as well using the IC-7000's data jack?

According to the manual, I should be able to transmit on pin 1 (Data In) and
receive on pin 4 (Data Out), with pin 2 as the ground. The interface would
depend on the VOX being enabled. Would this configuration work? It would allow
me to use a single connection, while having the standard microphone ready for
use, as necessary.

---Michael, NO6O