From: km6xx <km6xx@yahoo.com>
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, June 4, 2010 2:26:43 AM
Subject: [IC-7000] Mic sometimes does not key up radio

I've had my IC 7000 for about 6 months now. Its installed as a mobile with the remote head option. Just this last week, the radio started to not respond to PTT on the hand held mic. Or it would drop TX mid transmission. I tried plugging the mic directly into the mic port on the back of the radio, but I had the same results. I've tried wiggling the cable and modular connectors while pressing the PTT, but I have not had any consistent repeatable results.

Has anyone else had this problem?

-Steve, KM6XX