Re: IC-7000 In a Car,

pcooke2002

If I remember my extra or general exam. The proper term is called de-sensatization. strong signals in close proximity to the receiver will de-senstize another receiver.

I get the same thing. Don't use your HT within 20ft of your 7k and you will be good.

--- In ic7000@yahoogroups.com, "BASILIE" <n8nqu@...> wrote:

I lost my 2 meter receive,With a ht at 5 watts output I am only getting a S-5 with the pre amp on.The local repeater I was getting it at S-50 with no pre amp and now I can't even heAr it with thE pre amp.Has one of you members had this happen and how can I fix it ???????
Thanks Bill N8NQU