From: ic7000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ic7000@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
The Simpsons
Sent: Thursday, 15 April 2010 8:14 a.m.
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] AH4 connector

I tried Icom and had no luck getting them to understand that I wanted both
male and female connectors so gave up on them at the time. Could have been a

communication problem over the phone of course! I have a BetterRF controller

for my HiQ 5/160. The BetterRF unit plugs directly in the back of the IC7000

which means you can't plug anything into the 4 connectors for external video

etc. A strange design idea. I wanted to make an extension cable so the
Better RF unit would not have to be mounted as intended and allow use of
those connections. The PC cable idea did the job.

Grant, ZL2BK
IRLP nodes 6285 and 6081