Re: [IC-7000] AH4 connector

James KB7TBT

The connector on the back of the radio is the same that are used in computers, cut a plug off an old machine and you then can wire cat 5 or phone wire to the AH4.
You don't have to rewire each connector on the plug, just add new wire and tape it.
I used duct tape for mine... hi hi

James
KB7TBT
www.kb7tbt.com

I need to whip up a patch cable for an AH4. The back of the 7K has a
connector on the back referred to as "tuner control socket". (Manual, page
11, #6) I should probably know this but what do you call that socket. If you
were going to order a few of those - both male and female - what do you ask
for?

Thanks,

Ron W9XS