Re: [IC-7000] AH4 connector

Jim Wright

Ron -

It's a 4-pin Molex connector. The same connectors are used in PCs for power
to peripherals, so you may already have some in a junk computer that you can
reuse. The connector has sort of a gender identity problem... the male
pins go in the female plastic housing, and vice versa.

-jim KS4O

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Ron Baran <ronbaran@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I need to whip up a patch cable for an AH4. The back of the 7K has a
connector on the back referred to as "tuner control socket". (Manual, page
11, #6) I should probably know this but what do you call that socket. If you
were going to order a few of those - both male and female - what do you ask
for?

Thanks,

Ron W9XS