Re: [IC-7000] Want to buy an IC-7000 , who has the best price?

Bob Sayers <bobsayers2000@...>

I'm not sure whether it's the best price, but I've decided to sell my IC-7000 here in the UK. It's for sale only because of the imminent arrival of a new HF rig, and will be missed, but I can't really justify two.

It's in absolutely as-new condition, with original microphone, mobile mounting bracket, DC lead, manual and packaging.

Please email me off-list if interested - I could take it to the Wythall Rally on the 21st if that helped?

regards,

Bob