73
Donnie
KI4TXI

In a message dated 2/9/2010 7:46:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,
robp@JFCSOnline.com writes:

With cuts to the NASA budget we may never get to the moon, never mind Mars.
I would wait to see if we get there before you mod your radio :)

Sorry couldn't resist

Rob

Sent by Good Messaging (www.good.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: DONNIE [mailto:_ki4txi@yahoo.ki4_ (mailto:ki4txi@yahoo.com) ]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 03:53 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: _ic7000@yahoogroups.ic7_ (mailto:ic7000@yahoogroups.com)
Subject: [IC-7000] IC 7000 for use on Mars

Afternoon everyone in the group. Was wondering if anyone has experience
with the 7000 and use on the MARS bands.

73
Donnie
KI4TXI

Since 1974, the award-winning Alpert JFCS has helped families of all
faiths throughout most of Palm Beach County, FL, via counseling, seniors
services, residences for the disabled, mentoring children, support groups and a
lot more.

SOLUTIONS FOR LIVING
www.JFCSonline.www.

Please take note of our new website and E-Mail Addresses. Please update
your contacts ASAP.

.

NOTICE:

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it
from your computer.