From: <ki4txi@aol.com>
To: <ic7000@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] IC 7000 for use on Mars

Thanks for the info. Knew that it had to be mod'ed ,was just hoping to find
some input from other 7000 users who might have done it to their rigs.
73
Donnie
KI4TXI

In a message dated 2/8/2010 3:23:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
wadams23@cox.net writes:

Yes, the 7000 works fine on Mars frequencies.
Of course, you have to modify it with instructions
on the website... www.mods.dk . Click on Icom
on the left and then scroll down on the right to IC-7000.
Bill KC7ZZ