From: rwparker42 <rwp42@me.com>
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, January 11, 2010 1:00:02 PM
Subject: [IC-7000] Both Antennas Required?

I am considering the purchase of the IC-7000, and appreciate all the input that I have already benefited from in this group. I was curious if there were any issues with not having both antennas (HF and 2m/70cm) connected to the IC-7000 while in use? I have a 2m/70cm antenna at the moment, and am saving up for a Buddipole for HF use down the road. Until I get the HF system, I wouldn't have anything plugged into that connector. Obviously, I would not attempt transmitting on HF without an antenna connected. Other than that, are there any issues?

73's,

Richard
KF6FSQ