Re: [IC-7000] usb vi-v cable

N1GBE

If you have the same one I do - and I think you do - you can use this driver.....

<http://www.ralphcelone.somee.com/PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_v10518.zip>

Regards,
N1GBE

-------------- Original message from Dave Seybold <deseybold@yahoo.com>: --------------

hello to the group.

i recently bought an interface cable from ebay for $2 plus shipping.
the ad read "usb programming cable ci-4 interface cable for icom radio
8k(sic). the price was right, nice looking cable, no software.

anybody know where i can get the driver? i first saw reference to this
cable by someone here, who said it worked well for him, so i'm hopeful.

this is a great group, and i am appreciative (that's just my opinion,
no poll requested). dave w2ryi

signature database 4759 (20100110) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4762 (20100111) __________