From: ic7000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ic7000@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
ralph.celone@att.net
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:51 AM
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com; ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Cc: B Johnson
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] external video cable

Try Radio Shack #42-540.....

-------------- Original message from B Johnson <kb7drn@yahoo.
<mailto:kb7drn%40yahoo.com> com>: --------------

I was gifted a 7" portable Viore TV for the ManShack. The external video
input appears to be a 3.5mm connection but the instructions don't say. I
went to the local RadioShack and could only find one 3.5mm mono audio cable
and a stripped end. I picked up another mono end and commenced to put my
poor soldering skills to work. No dice. The TV says no input. Could it be my
poor skills? The audio cable just cant handle video? Or is the TV input not
really 3.5mm mono? A reliable source of video cable might be a good option.
I did an internet search but was not convinced that I was on the right
track. I like the TV just fine but the display on the 7000 would be cooler
than the Sound of Music. Any ideas?

database 4720 (20091227) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4727 (20091230) __________