Re: [IC-7000] external video cable

N1GBE

Try Radio Shack #42-540.....

-------------- Original message from B Johnson <kb7drn@yahoo.com>: --------------

I was gifted a 7" portable Viore TV for the ManShack. The external video input appears to be a 3.5mm connection but the instructions don't say. I went to the local RadioShack and could only find one 3.5mm mono audio cable and a stripped end. I picked up another mono end and commenced to put my poor soldering skills to work. No dice. The TV says no input. Could it be my poor skills? The audio cable just cant handle video? Or is the TV input not really 3.5mm mono? A reliable source of video cable might be a good option. I did an internet search but was not convinced that I was on the right track. I like the TV just fine but the display on the 7000 would be cooler than the Sound of Music. Any ideas?