Re: External Color Monitor Suggestions

Steve Sawicki

wow, Nice 9 inch.
I picked up a 7 inch DTV at the start of the hurricane season and I did try it with my 7K the only problem that I experianced was keeping the AV plug in place and setting up a nice location next to the 7K the next item was the TV was warm in comparison to my 7 inch stand alone monitor (THE SECOND SEAT DISPLAY)from a mobile DVD player that I picked up from geeks ,com..
The monitor is easier to place above or next to the 7k since it has a nice case and velcro straps, it ha RCA Vid and Audio inputs and it runs of 12V.
Regards.
AB2ET/4

--- In ic7000@yahoogroups.com, "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <w2ttt@...> wrote:

Jack et al,

Here is a nice web site describing the Axion AXN-8701:

http://www.testfreaks.com/blog/review/7-axion-axn-8701-portable-handheld-wid
escreen-lcd-digital-tv/

I chose to go with a Sylvania SRT-902a 9" stereo model for J&R.

http://www.jr.com/sylvania/pe/SVV_SRT902A/

It comes with a rechargeable battery, 12V automotive adapter and a remote
control. I ordered it at about 3:30 PM on Thursday and it will arrive
today, Friday.

Thanks & 73,

Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

201.314.6964