Re: [IC-7000] IC-7000 CAT Control

N1GBE

I initially build my own based on one of the many circuits available on the web. However, when I wanted a second cable, I bought on of these <http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-Programming-CI-V-interface-cable-for-ICOM-Radio-8K_W0QQitemZ220521181719QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3358163217> the price was so cheap it wasn't even worth plugging in my soldering iron. This cable has been working very well for me for about 15 months now.

-------------- Original message from "mellinger1111" <mark.mellinger@flyxna.com>: --------------

I am new to the group and have a fairly simple question. What kind of cable can I use to connect my IC-7000 to my computer for rig control?