From: ic7000@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ic7000@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of ralph.celone@att.net
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:32 PM
To: ic7000@yahoogroups.com; ic7000@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Ing. Juan Carlos Parra
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] Help on CI-V cable

I've had good luck with this one <
http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-CI-V-CAT-interface-for-ICOM-CT-17_W0QQitemZ36018
5529850QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53dcbb05fa&_trksid
=p3286.c0.m14> that I bought on eBay - very inexpensive.....

-------------- Original message from "Ing. Juan Carlos Parra" <
lu9do@hotmail.com <mailto:lu9do%40hotmail.com> >: --------------

Dear friends,

I've been searching for the USB CI-V cable for my IC-7000 for a long
time.

On the shops there are few models but I don't know which is the best
device.

I saw the Maxon one and asked to the factory for a direct purchase and
they only sell 50 units minimum per order. No luck for only one cable.

Can anybody suggest me a store to get it ?

Also, I discovered that while the cable price is no too high, the
delivery price to my QTH (Buenos Aires Argentina) of this light (<20
grams) device is near U$S 150 by the FEDEX or UPS !!!

I can pay by AMEX or other intl credit card but I would like to find a
cheaper way to get my cable.

Best regards,

73 from LU9DO (lu9do@hotmail.com <mailto:lu9do%40hotmail.com> )

Since 1974, the award-winning Alpert JFCS has helped families of all faiths throughout most of Palm Beach County, FL, via counseling, seniors services, residences for the disabled, mentoring children, support groups and a lot more.

SOLUTIONS FOR LIVING
www.JFCSonline.com

Please take note of our new website and E-Mail Addresses. Please update your contacts ASAP.

NOTICE:

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.