Re: [IC-7000] Help on CI-V cable

N1GBE

I've had good luck with this one <http://cgi.ebay.com/USB-CI-V-CAT-interface-for-ICOM-CT-17_W0QQitemZ360185529850QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53dcbb05fa&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14> that I bought on eBay - very inexpensive.....

-------------- Original message from "Ing. Juan Carlos Parra" <lu9do@hotmail.com>: --------------

Dear friends,

I've been searching for the USB CI-V cable for my IC-7000 for a long time.

On the shops there are few models but I don't know which is the best device.

I saw the Maxon one and asked to the factory for a direct purchase and they only sell 50 units minimum per order. No luck for only one cable.

Can anybody suggest me a store to get it ?

Also, I discovered that while the cable price is no too high, the delivery price to my QTH (Buenos Aires Argentina) of this light (<20 grams) device is near U$S 150 by the FEDEX or UPS !!!

I can pay by AMEX or other intl credit card but I would like to find a cheaper way to get my cable.

Best regards,

73 from LU9DO (lu9do@hotmail.com)