Re: [IC-7000] PSK31 - Which Port?

N1GBE

I am using the 6-pin mini-din "DATA" port on my 7000 mostly because the 13-pin din "ACC" port will NOT mute the microphone input during transmission where the "DATA" port will.....

I have not experienced any issues with this setup.

-------------- Original message from "Tom" <t_biskit@yahoo.com>: --------------

Which port is used for PSK31 ops? The manual sort of indicates to use the Data port, but I don't seem to be getting enough gain going to the PC to decode the signal. I initially suspected my interface, an older RigExpert SD. But I tried the same PC and interface with my IC-756 Pro III which uses ACC1 port, and it works fine. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom Hybiske, K3GM