From: ralph.celone@... [mailto:ralph.celone@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 4:59 AM
To: ic7000@...; ic7000@...
Cc: wx7y
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] My radio just died

This might seem like a silly question, but, did you check the fuses? I had
that problem once.....

Regards,
Ralph, N1GBE

-------------- Original message from "wx7y" <bmills1@...>:

Hello to the group,
My radio just went off by it self and wont turn back on, does anyone know
how to fix this problem or a good repair facility in the US?

Doesn't smell like a component failure, but the chassis was quite warm when
it went off after being on most of the day.

Thanks a lot

Bret
WX7Y