From: <kg6ygc@gmail.com>
To: <ic7000@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: [IC-7000] Mobile power

I'm curious as to how you came to this solution. By suggesting grounding and bonding I gather you probably suspect stray RF as the root cause. Wouldn't running the device at full power into a dummy load be a quicker way to eliminate RF as the culprit? Failing this, the vehicle's charging system simply cannot handle the load.

Respectfully,
72/73 de KG6YGC
-bb