Re: [IC-7000] Separation Kit: ic-7000

Adrian <vk4tux@...>

Richard Pongratz wrote:

The microphone plugs into the head on the bottom right hand side when it is separated. Just where you have it now. I don't use the microphone connection on the back, although you could.
Dick K5SHT

-

Thankyou all for the replies
Thank you all for the replies, I feel silly now I asked, but to clarify I have only had the rig a few days,
and had never noticed the socket on the head.
I found the one on the back when setting up and
thought that was it :), hence the question, and I had never bothered to look underneath hihi.
I'm getting educated here, that's for sure.

vk4tux
.