The ICOM IC-7610 SDR TRANSCEIVER email@example.comThe new IC-7610 SDR Transceiver
This group has been created to provide information and a discussion forum for the new IC-7610 SDR-HF transceiver.
Icom has announced the IC-7610 at Tokyo HamFair 2016, which opened on 20 August 2016. Other newly-announced Icom products are the IC-R8600 desktop receiver, the IC-R30 handheld receiver and the ID-51A/E PLUS2 D-Star handheld.
**Please note** Licensed radio amateurs as well as SWL's are eligible for membership. Applicants are requested to state their name and callsign (or SWL status); this will speed up the approval process. Membership requests which do not include this information are subject to rejection. Non-members cannot post or view messages.
This group is a moderated list, and all posts are subject to the moderators' discretion. The moderators' decision in this matter is final.
Spam, racism, name-calling, vulgarity, religious or political propaganda, personal insults and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated in this group at any time. Any member posting such material will be placed on moderated status, and is subject to deletion and banning.
Please visit this page for current IC-7610 information:
By joining, the applicant agrees to abide by the rules set by the group moderators and owners.
Primary firmware resource: http://www.icom.co.jp/world/support/download/firm/
- 2,408 Members
- 2,739 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.