The Icom IC-7300 HF/6m SDR Transceiver firstname.lastname@example.orgThis group is devoted to the new IC-7300 direct-sampling SDR HF/6m transceiver, which was announced at Tokyo HamFair 2015.
**Please note** Licensed radio amateurs as well as SWL's are eligible for membership. Applicants are requested to state their name and callsign (or SWL status); this will speed up the approval process. Membership requests which do not include this information are subject to rejection. Non-members cannot post or view messages.
This group is a moderated list, and all posts are subject to the moderators' discretion. The moderators' decision in this matter is final.
Spam, racism, name-calling, vulgarity, religious or political propaganda, personal insults and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated in this group at any time. Any member posting such material will be placed on moderated status, and is subject to deletion and banning.
By joining, the applicant agrees to abide by the rules set by the group moderators and owners.
IC-7300 web page:
- 5,122 Members
- 4,019 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.