The Icom IC-7300 HF/6m SDR Transceiver firstname.lastname@example.org
Group DescriptionThis group is devoted to the new IC-7300 direct-sampling SDR HF/6m transceiver, which was announced at Tokyo HamFair 2015.
**Please note** Licensed radio amateurs as well as SWL's are eligible for membership. Applicants are requested to state their name and callsign (or SWL status); this will speed up the approval process. Membership requests which do not include this information are subject to rejection. Non-members cannot post or view messages.
Spam, racism, name-calling, vulgarity, religious or political propaganda, personal insults and/or verbal abuse will not be tolerated in this group at any time. Any member posting such material will be placed on moderated status, and is subject to deletion and banning.
By joining, the applicant agrees to abide by the rules set by the group moderators and owners.
IC-7300 web page:
- 4,088 Members
- 3,337 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.