IAFS is an emerging free school community, self-organizing along the principles of democracy, mutual aid, and mutual benefit to foster art and learning through the aftermath of SFAI's rupture, the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic, crises in higher education and climate change, and in solidarity with worldwide movements for racial and economic justice.
Statement of Pedagogy: At IAFS we undertake teaching and learning as a free exchange of mutual aid and benefit in order to develop the expressive skills, critical engagement, and artistic practices of our community members and our community itself.
We'll be using this space to share ideas and organize resources to sustain and grow SFAI/IAFS's community of artists and scholars.
Please, let's be kind in our communication here.
- 150 Members
- 155 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.