email@example.comThe Humour and Religion Network aims to foster the exchange of ideas and forge interdisciplinary and international collaborations between humanities researchers and social scientists; interfaith leaders and social action stakeholders; as well as comedians and humourists, who all share a common interest in cross-cutting issues at the intersections of humour, satire and comedy, with religion, faith and belief.
Themes of particular interest include:
- Humour about religion in the context of blasphemy/free speech
- Humour and religion in popular culture
- Laughter and interfaith engagement
- Humour traditions in different religions
- Practices and lineages of religious humour, past and present
- Scriptural humour
- Philosophies and theories of religious humour
- Social science approaches to humour and religion
Everyone who is doing research or is involved otherwise in this field can join the list, connect with other members and share information and knowledge on this topic.
- 49 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.