February 2021 release

Sebastian

Dear HPO community,

we have just published a new version of the Human Phenotype Ontology and the HPO-annotation (HPOA) data.

In HPO we have added 279 new terms and obsoleted 5 terms. More details on the changes are here: https://github.com/obophenotype/human-phenotype-ontology/blob/master/src/ontology/reports/hpodiff_hp_2020-12-07_to_hp_2021-02-08.xlsx

Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances the URLs where HPOAs were previously made available (compbio.charite.de/jenkins) will not be working anymore soon and we have moved everything to servers from the monarch-initiative. Please always use the PURLs (permanent URLs) for HPO and HPOAs, which we list here: https://hpo.jax.org/app/download/annotation

Best wishes,
the HPO team