High Performance Cycling email@example.com
Group DescriptionCascade Bicycle Club’s High Performance Cycling Team (aka “HPC”) occupies a special niche within Seattle’s cycling community by providing a team environment for cyclists who are interested in developing their fitness and cycling skills. HPC is a team for fitter, faster cyclists who don’t have a strong interest in racing. HPC is well-regarded for being a team that rides hard while practicing safe group-riding skills.
HPC is a perfect fit for riders who are:
--committed to improving their fitness and cycling skills and want to ride with folks who are faster and more experienced:
--comfortable with, or desire to master pace line and group riding techniques;
--looking for compatible cycling buddies who regularly do long, scenic and challenging rides;
--able to or desire to ride at 18 mph or faster (without drafting, on a flat road with no wind and a reasonable road surface…during peak season…); and
--capable of riding over 50 miles.
New members or members who infrequently ride with us: Please check out the documents in the Files section, especially the document about group riding skills.
- 111 Members
- 185 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.