Yesterday's Saratoga County Finds

Barbara Beebe

We found Greater (3) and Lesser Yellowlegs (8) continue at Wright's Loop with a Solitary Sandpiper thrown in
Also, American Redstarts, Warbling Vireo, pair of Sapsuckers, eagle returning as we left.

At SHNP: White- crowned sparrow talking to me off a lower branch, Baltimore Oriole, Eastern Meadowlark, Eastern Wood-Pewees

At Vischer Ferry: More Eastern Wood-Pewees, Baltimore Orioles, Male Wood Duck, Yellow Warblers, with huge carp flopping in the water

Not a bad day considering 25 mph wind gusts (guessing)....birds hunkered in and people blowing in the wind.

Barb Beebe