Yellow-headed Blackird at Alb Airport Now

trwdsd

On fence at end of Sicker Rd.

Tom W
Colonie

trwdsd

Still present at 3:00pm. Same location.

Tom W

scottjstoner

yellow-headed Blackbird here now, same general area as Tom W had it, many photos -Scott Stoner, LoudonvilleĀ

To clarify, there are two pieces of Sicker Rd; the bird is at the end of the part that is on the EAST side of Albany International Airport.

yellow-headed Blackbird here now, same general area as Tom W had it, many photos -Scott Stoner, LoudonvilleĀ