World Series of Birding on TV

Steve Mesick

Jackson I shared a bunch a couple of months ago about doing the World Series of Birding. One of the things that was different about this particular year for the WSB is that HBO decided to devote an episode of their show “RealSports” to the WSB and our team was one of the ones they decided to feature. Well the show is being initially broadcast this Tuesday night at 10 o’clock, on HBO max but it will be available for streaming after that. Apparently RealSports does items in 15 minute segments so it’s possible the World Series will only be one 15 minute segment but it is going to be on tomorrow night (July 19) for those of you who are interested! I’m a tiny bit worried that between the sleep deprivation that happens during this event and the adrenaline rush of the day and the fact that we’re always behind schedule, I might end up looking even goofier than usual which could border on looking stupid! On national TV! Well hopefully not! I am quite curious as to whether they captured the spirit of the event though!

Steve Mesick