Vischer Ferry

jhershey2

There's just one more day at Vischer Ferry until duck hunting beginning Saturday 16th to Friday 22nd so this morning I checked out the long pond going west from the main entrance while I still can. The only warblers I saw were Yellow-rumped; probably slightly more Ruby-crowned Kinglets.  Also, a White-crowned Sparrow and many White-throateds.  The best bird was probably a Common Gallinule, either Juvenile or adult non-breeding.  There were a few Wood Ducks and about 30 Green-winged Teal.  A few photos below.

John H.