Vischer Ferry

Jeffrey Schoonmaker

Hello - Between 7:40 and 8:40 this morning at Vischer Ferry I saw a spectacular Nashville Warbler low and in the open and washed with the warm morning sun!  If only I'd had my camera!  I was thrilled to also see a Wood Thrush really well from all angles for a good amount of time.  Oh for a camera!  A House Wren, multiple Warbling Vireos, Palm Warblers, Catbirds, and a White-crowned Sparrow were firsts for me for this region.  It was a wonderful morning!  Now it's off to church to worship the Creator who is responsible for the beautiful birds we love to see and hear!

Jeff Schoonmaker