UPDATE NO DESTINATION This week's destination: 7/15

Naomi Lloyd

CANCELLED DUE TO ROADS WASHED OUT ETC

There are lots of roads damaged by the rain, creeks are still rising. I think it best to stay off the roads and let emergency crews do their job. Sorry!

Naomi

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 06:49:27 PM EDT, naomi lloyd <naomi_kestrel@...> wrote:

Heads up folks! All of RensCo is under a State of Emergency. We've had 3" to 6"of rain in a few hours, roads are flooded, trees are down, culverts washed out. I have no idea what the road conditions will be like by tomorrow morning.

If I know anything by about 6am, I'll let you all know. Otherwise check 511NY for info. On the positive side, the rain is supposed to be ending soon and with luck my sump pump will stem the tide...

See you tomorrow, maybe.

Naomi

Naomi Lloyd

Repeat for the morning crowd: