Trumpeter Swan - Staats Island Rd

adir46er

Robert and I believe we have a single Trumpeter Swan currently in the south side field on Staats Island Rd. (Rensselaer County)!!

Rita Reed
East Hoosick

KevinMcG

Yes indeed… multiple folks reporting it now.  still parents ar 1:45

Craig Driggs

The trumpeter swan was not present Saturday morning at 7 AM.  Lots of other intesting stuff though...at least one vesper sparrow and savannah sparrow close to the road, wilson's snipe in the mud by the creek, a northern harrier being chased by a blackbird.

Craig Driggs

On Apr 23, 2022 1:47 PM, KevinMcG <kmcgrath@...> wrote:
Yes indeed… multiple folks reporting it now.  still parents ar 1:45

Craig Driggs

Correction, that was Sunday morning