This week's destination: 8/26

Naomi Lloyd

Hey Thursday birders- welcome to the end (I hope) of summer!
It's tough to think of where to go this week - Cohoes is still under an entire river and the Hudson is high too, mosquitos are vicious and trails are sodden. So let's meet at the Price Chopper in Mechanicville at 8:00am. From there we can go to Lock 2 first for the Little Blue Herons that have lingered, then check Wright's Loop and Stillwater Riverfront Park which should be wet, and points in between. We can try Stillwater School trail before classes start too, and maybe the Wilbur Rd Towpath trail.
Use your own discretion if you wish to carpool.

Meeting place:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Price+Chopper/@42.9096676,-73.6842422,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x89de17c4dae450e7:0x7b0c0c6bb6e79aef!8m2!3d42.910088!4d-73.68524?hl=en&authuser=0

Naomi